TERMS AND CONDITIONS
kindly refer to the Terms and Conditions before beginning to use the PTC Play app. The PTC Play app is meant to act as intermediary only. The meaning of term intermediary mentioned here is in accordance to section 2(w) of the information technology act 2000 and may change from time to time depending on legislative changes being introduced.
In the following terms and conditions user or you shall refer to any person, individual or legal entity that registers by providing any details on the PTC Play application or website. The terms we, us, our, app, PTC Play, website, ‘the company’ shall refer to G-NEXT MEDIA PRIVATE LIMITED unless otherwise stated
The terms and conditions mentioned here will be automatically applicable on downloading & registering on the app. The agreement of the user to comply with these terms and conditions will not require physical or digital signature.
These details are being published in accordance the provisions of Rule 3(1) of the information technology act 2000.
You are in charge of keeping up the secrecy of your account login credentials(username & password) and for confining access to your devices(smartphone, computer etc.) to counteract unapproved access to your PTC Play account when you utilize the Applications.
You consent to acknowledge duty regarding all exercises that happen under your login credentials.
You should find a way to guarantee that the login details are kept private and secure and contact us promptly in the event that you have any risk pertaining to login information might be compromised or has become known to any other individual. You guarantee that the information you give us are correct & absolute and share with us promptly any development to the data that you gave while enrolling.
The PTC Play app owns all authority to reject Applications, delete accounts, delete or change content whenever deemed necessary & in case of belief the account or information on the app is being utilised for unapproved purposes.
PTC Play provides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access movies and TV shows (“PTC content”) streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices (“PTC ready devices”).
- Your PTC Play membership will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the PTC Play service you must have Internet access and a PTC Play ready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s membership fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
- We may offer a number of membership plans (Membership plan/Channel Wise Free and Paid Usage Plan), including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your PTC Play membership by visiting our website and clicking on the “Account” link available at the top of the pages of the PTC website under your profile name.
Rs. 49* Monthly Plan Key Features
Subscribe to PTC Play app Now at Just Rs. 49/- a month plan to enjoy 7 Live TV Channels including PTC Punjabi & PTC News, All Reality shows, Live Gurbani from Prominent Gurudwaras,Exclusive Interviews,Breaking News, Original Punjabi movies and songs.
Rs. 550* Yearly Plan Key Features
Subscribe to PTC Play app for a year by paying just Rs. 550. Under this plan, a PTC Play app user can enjoy 7 Live TV Channels including PTC Punjabi & PTC News, Live Gurbani from Prominent Gurudwaras, Sports, Reality Shows, Exclusive Interviews,Breaking News, Punjabi movies and latest Punjabi songs.
- Your PTC membership may start with a free trial (Membership plan/Channel Wise Free and Paid Usage Plan) to access only promos of any episode/event/music or any listed item on PTC Play only. Your Account will be treated as free account till you become paid subscriber of PTC Play.
- Free trial eligibility is determined by PTC at its sole discretion and we reserve the right to revoke the free trial and put your account on hold in the event that we determine that you are not eligible. Members of households with an existing or recent PTC Play membership are not eligible. We may use information such as device ID, mobile number, name, address, method of payment or an account email address used with an existing or recent PTC Play membership to determine eligibility. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply.
BILLING AND CANCELLATION
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the PTC service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register.
- Payment Methods. To use the PTC service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You have to update your Payment Methods by going to Google Play store. You may find the complete pricing plan according to country here. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s). You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, Google play payment gateway will charge you one time as per their guidelines also the issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
Payment will be charged to your Amazon in app account at confirmation of purchase. Once a subscription is purchased for a period, it is valid through that period and cannot be cancelled. The customer can opt out of the auto-renew, but the purchased subscription is not cancelled. If a user has a valid reason for a pro-rated refund, they should contact Amazon customer service through the Contact Us link at amazon.com.
- Cancellation. You can cancel your PTC membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the PTC service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched PTC To cancel, go to the “Account” page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “Billing details” on the “Account” page. If you signed up for PTC Play using your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your PTC Play membership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the PTC Play service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your PTC membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our subscription plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- PTC Play offer the PTC Network channels as per country authorized to provide the content/show (Pls. find the channel list country wise : Here).
- You are only allowed to consume the services of PTC Play limited to the country in which you have registered. If you are travelling outside of country/ foreign country other than the registered country then PTC play app will be stopped.
- In case of breach of terms and condition, your account will be freezed and your access to your account will be restricted on immediate basis and no refund will be given in any manner.
Explicit Content: By using the Service, you may encounter content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable; this content may or may not be identified as having explicit language or other attributes. Nevertheless, you agree to use the Service at your sole risk, and PTC Play has no liability to you for any content. Content types, genres, categories, and descriptions are provided for convenience, and PTC Play does not guarantee their accuracy.
Payment process for the Apple user through Apple iTunes are as follows:
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
The PTC Play app can only be used by the individuals who can legally enter a contract under the provisions of Indian Contract Act, 1872. Any minor who is below the age of 18 years in the territory or country is not allowed to register & use the PTC Play
- The PTC Play service and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your PTC Play membership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the PTC Play service and view PTC Play Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may view the PTC Play content primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the “Account” page.
- The PTC Play service, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of PTC Play You can at any time opt-out of tests by visiting the “Account” page and changing the “Test participation” settings.
- The quality of the display of the PTC Play content may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all subscription plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching PTC Play content will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your PTC Play ready device.
- PTC Play software is developed by, or for, G-Next Media Pvt. Ltd. and is designed to enable viewing of PTC Play content through PTC Play ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the PTC Play and related third-party software.
The user will be exclusively in charge of procuring the essential gear (smartphone, tablet, computer) and Internet access that might be required to download & utilise the PTC Play Applications.
The user only has the ability & right to watch & use the PTC Play application for utilising the services. However no privilege to copy, duplicate, convey, sell, exchange or use the same for business purposes unlawfully.
You are under a commitment to utilize the PTC Play App are for sensible and legitimate purposes.
The PTC Play app shall not be used with any criminal intention or for any unlawful activity. If found to be engaged in any such activity, the user shall be considered solely responsible.
When you utilize our app send messages or any other correspondence to us, you concur and comprehend that you are interacting with us through electronic records and you agree to get information exchange by means of electronic records from us occasionally and as and when needed.
We may speak with you by email or by such other method of correspondence.
All the features & functions of the PTC Play app are provided to the user on “as is” and “as available” premise with no portrayal or guarantees, express or inferred aside from generally determined in writing.
The company does not warrant or guarantee that:
(a) The features & functions of the PTC Play app will be continually accessible, or accessible at all. (b) The available details on the application are final, genuine, exact or non-misleading
The PTC Play app or company won’t be obligated to you in any capacity or in connection to the substance of, or utilization of, or generally regarding the use & benefits of the app.
The PTC Play app does not guarantee that data, content, materials, updates or communications on or generally made accessible to you through the app & website; their servers; or electronic correspondence sent from us are free of Viruses or other such threats, in spite of our earnest attempts to Protect from & prevent such instances.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
All kind of content used & updated on the PTC Play app, for example, written content, digital content, visual content, VOD content, music content, events, designs, logos, symbols, pictures, sounds, advanced downloads, information accumulations, and programming, is the property of the company(G-Next Media), its members or its substance providers and is secured by India and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws.
Any use of the intellectual property owned by PTC Play shall be considered a violation of the law & may be subject to prosecution & penalty or both.
You thus explicitly discharge the PTC Play Applications or any of its subsidiaries, ,officers, partners and agents from any cost, harm, risk, damage or other result of any of the activities/inactions of the merchants and particularly waiver any cases or requests that you may have for this benefit under any resolution or contract.
We won’t be in charge of any kind of business loss (counting loss of benefits, income, contracts, foreseen profits, information, image or brand value) or some other direct or indirect loss arising out of any one using or not being able to use the PTC PLAY app.
The company can deicide anytime about suspension, deletion or termination of a user account based on discretion that usage by a particular user may be harmful to the company or other users in any direct or indirect way.
The PTC Play app maintains all authority to adjust & change these Terms whenever deemed necessary. I can be done with or without prior notice(s). Any such updates shall be updated on the website & app under Terms & conditions. These updates will be considered effective from the date of publishing unless stated otherwise. Please keep checking the terms & conditions on the website regularly to access the latest details.
The PTC Play app won’t be obligated to pay any damages, including immediate, indirect, coincidental, reformatory, and considerable damages, emerging out of or use/inability to use the PTC Play app.
Because of the nature of business & our role in the transaction as intermediary, PTC Play app does not allows cancellations or refunds of any kind. All sales are ‘final’ & are executed ‘As Is’. Any payments for membership or products purchased can not be refunded.
By browsing, accessing or using this Sample Store mobile application ( PTC Play ), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must immediately discontinue your access to the Mobile Application and your use of the services offered on the Mobile Application. Continued use of the Mobile Application will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.
We may periodically make changes to the contents of the PTC Play, including to the descriptions and prices of services advertised, at any time and without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Application.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. The revised Terms and Conditions of Use will be posted on the Mobile Application and shall take effect from the date of such posting. You are advised to review these terms and conditions periodically as they are binding upon you.
Terms and Conditions for the Voice of Punjab Chhota Champ 6
- The Age of the contestant should be between 08 to 14 years as on 1st May 2018.
- Either of the parents of the contestant should be a Punjabi.
- Copy of No Objection certificate from the contestants school has to be submitted.
- Consent of either of the parents is MANDATORY.
- A valid proof of age and address has to be submitted.
- All the photographs and video footage of the contestant is the perpetual property of the channel and the contestant will have no claim over it.
- Contestant shall be open for participation as per the timelines specified by the channel.
- Channel reserves the right to disqualify/ drop any contestant or any center/ city at any stage of the contest.
- Channel reserves the right to add any contestants/ center/ city at any stage of the contest.
- In case of a center being dropped at any stage of the contest, the channel reserves the right to accommodate the deserving contestant in any other center deemed fit.
- The contestant can participate from any center as per the list of centers decided by the channel; however no contestant can participate from more than one center. Participating from more than one center will automatically result in disqualification of the contestant.
- The channel holds the right to bring the wild card entries at any stage of the contest.
- The decision of the channel and judges will be final and binding.
- CD/DVD submitted to the channel by the contestants will not be returned.
- By participating in the Contest, each Participant agrees to follow the Terms and Conditions and is deemedbound by any decisions made by Channel in its sole discretion, including any interpretations of the
- In case the contestant(s) is/ are found to be in violation of any and all rules of the Contest, Channel reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) including but not limited to having the concerned contestant to refund the Prize/ Title won.
Terms and Conditions for the PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2019 Online voting and Contest
1.1 These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions, giveaways and suchlike that are promoted on and run through our Mobile Applications – PTC Play from both Android and iOS, website or social media channels.
1.2 To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our Mobile Applications – PTC Play, website or social media channels.
1.3 Our competitions/contest is based on certain predefined rules stated by the G-Next media Private Limited.
2. Eligibility and entry restrictions
2.1 To be eligible to enter a competition:
(a) entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old, permanently reside in the India and should be citizen of India (proof of address or age may be required)
(b) Entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
(c) Competition entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and must.
2.2 The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
3. Start and closing dates
3.1 Starting date for the voting for PTC Punjabi Film Awards 2019 is from 9th March 2019 at 7.45 PM (IST) and closing date is 14th March 2019 at 11.59 PM (IST)
3.2 Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
3.3 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
3.4 We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
3.5 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
4.1 Winner will be selected on Random selection by G-Next Media Provate Limited Employee only.
4.2 If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
4.5 Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4.6 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
5. Winners and prizes
5.1 Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels. 1st Prize is LED TV and Rest are 3 Mobile phones to 3 unique users. Only Winner need to bear the Tax (30%) if incurred or applied on the winning product as per government of India.
5.2 Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
5.3 Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
5.4 The results of a competition will be announced on our website within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
5.5 No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Copyright and moral rights
6.1 You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
6.2 You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries.
6.5 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.6.6
8. Any change in contest date, time, Prize or winner is at the sole description of G-Next media Private Limited.