TERMS AND CONDITION
The terms and conditions mentioned here will be automatically applicable on downloading & registering on the app. The agreement of the user to comply with these terms and conditions will not require physical or digital signature.
The PTC Play app owns all authority to reject Applications, delete accounts, delete or change content whenever deemed necessary & in case of belief the account or information on the app is being utilised for unapproved purposes.
PTC Playprovides a personalized subscription service that allows our members to access movies, songs, reality show and TV shows etc. (“PTC content”) streamed over the Internet to certain Internet-connected TVs, computers and other devices (“PTC ready devices”).
If your app requests access to sensitive permissions, like SMS and Call log or location permissions, you need to tell us why. If your app doesn’t require access to these permissions, they must be removed from your app.
Voice Of Punjab 13
The participants must be aged between 18-25 years.
The participants have to submit a genuine copy of documents such as Aadhar card, photo etc.
One of the participant’s parents must be from Punjab.
Medical fitness is required.
Miss PTC Punjabi 2021
Age 18 To 24 Years
Height 5 Feet 2 Inches or more
Why we need location permissions in PTC play App
PTC Play App content primarily within the country in which we have established user account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time
- Personal Information
A.Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you register for a service, which may include some or all of the following: – information about your personal identity such as gender, name, job title, address, marital status, age, preferences, likes and dislikes etc.; – your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your lifestyle levels; and – your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like. In the case of Facebook aligned services (if so opted by you), publicly available information of your friends, their likes and dislikes, etc.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
- Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, fax mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc. We only collect your personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services.
1.2 You hereby give Your express consent to us for sharing Your Personal Information with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes. We will only disclose your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy. All the information provided by you to us is to an open, public environment or forum that may be accessed by third parties. It is possible that third parties may collect and collate and use such information for their marketing and advertising purposes. You should accordingly be careful when deciding to share any of your Personal Information in such public environments. Information, which is disclosed publicly, is also shared with our affiliates, third party service providers, sponsors of competitions etc. unless expressly stated otherwise. We are not liable to you or any third party for any damages that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. You accordingly disclose information in a public environment at your own risk.
- Your PTC Playmembership will continue month-to-month until terminated. To use the PTC Playservice you must have Internet access and a PTC Playready device, and provide us with one or more Payment Methods. “Payment Method” means a current, valid, accepted method of payment, as may be updated from time to time, and which may include payment through your account with a third party. Unless you cancel your membership before your monthly billing date, you authorize us to charge your next month’s membership fee to your Payment Method (see “Cancellation” below).
- We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships offered by third parties in conjunction with the provision of their own products and services. We are not responsible for the products and services provided by such third parties. Some membership plans may have differing conditions and limitations, which will be disclosed at your sign-up or in other communications made available to you. You can find specific details regarding your PTC Playmembership by visiting our website and clicking on the “Account” link available at the top of the pages of the PTC website under your profile name.
- Right to Collect
By accepting the Terms of Service you agree that we may collect and store your Personal Information as long as you use our Services subject to the limitations set out in this Policy.
2.1 We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
- We need your identity details, contact details, bank information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We may use this information for suggesting products that you might like on our Website. We will only disclose this information as provided below.
- We use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
2.2 We collect and store your service usage and transactional information to:
- Determine and verify the service charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you.
- Comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement.
- Compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customise our services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
- Monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our terms of service.
- Surveys: We may from time to time conduct voluntary surveys of visitors to the Website to obtain aggregate demographic information about them. Such information may be compiled and shared in the aggregate with advertisers and other third parties.
2.3 We collect and store your correspondence information and personal identifiers to: A. Comply with our obligations under law. B. Monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
2.4 Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format ensuring you are not individually identified is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties. Sometime we use “cookies” so that we can provide you with more customised information when you return to our Website. “Cookies” are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a “cookie”, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a “cookie”, you thereby agree to our use of any personal information collected by us using that Cookie. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Website. You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalisation and service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your personal information with our affiliates (an entity which is our subsidiary or holding company or a subsidiary of our holding company or an entity which controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us).
2.5 Physical safety / emergency alerts to send SMS In addition, tracking information will be collected as you navigate through our Services, including, but not limited to geographic areas. In case of emergency your mobile phone will send your GPS coordinates and an SMS, during the service, to our servers. Most GPS enabled mobile devices can define one’s location to within 50 feet.
2.6 INFORMATION COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATION Our Services are provided through the Mobile Application also. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
- When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
- Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Your geolocation
- Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application
- Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application
- BILLING AND CANCELLATION
- Billing Cycle. The membership fee for the PTC service and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis to your Payment Method on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your membership. In some cases your payment date may change, for example if your Payment Method has not successfully settled or if your paid membership began on a day not contained in a given month. We may authorize your Payment Method in anticipation of membership or service-related charges through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register.
- Payment Methods. To use the PTC service you must provide one or more Payment Methods. You have to update your Payment Methods by going to Google Play store. Following any update, you authorize us to continue to charge the applicable Payment Method(s). You authorize us to charge any Payment Method associated to your account in case your primary Payment Method is declined or no longer available to us for payment of your subscription fee. You remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not cancel your account, we may suspend your access to the service until we have successfully charged a valid Payment Method. For some Payment Methods, Google play payment gateway will charge you one time as per their guidelines alsothe issuer may charge you certain fees, such as foreign transaction fees or other fees relating to the processing of your Payment Method. Local tax charges may vary depending on the Payment Method used. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
- Cancellation. You can cancel your PTC membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the PTC service through the end of your monthly billing period. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, payments are non-refundable and we do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched PTC To cancel, go to the “Account” page and follow the instructions for cancellation. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. To see when your account will close, click “Billing details” on the “Account” page. If you signed up for PTC Playusing your account with a third party as a Payment Method and wish to cancel your PTC Playmembership, you may need to do so through such third party, for example by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from the PTC Playservice through that third party. You may also find billing information about your PTC membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
- Changes to the Price and Subscription Plans. We may change our subscription plans and the price of our service from time to time; however, any price changes or changes to our subscription plans will apply to you no earlier than 30 days following notice to you.
- PTC Play offer the PTC Network channels as per country they are authorized to show.
- You are only allowed to consume the services of PTC Play limited to the country in which you have registered. If you are travelling outside of country/ foreign country other than the registered country then PTC play app will be stopped.
- Incase of breach of terms and condition, your account will be freezed and your access to your account will be restricted on immediate basis and no refund will be given in any manner.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIAThe PTC Playapp can only be used by the individuals who can legally enter a contract under the provisions of Indian Contract Act, 1872. Any minor who is below the age of 18 years in the territory or country is not allowed to register & use the PTC Play
- The PTC Playservice and any content viewed through the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only and may not be shared with individuals beyond your household. During your PTC Playmembership we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access the PTC Playservice and view PTC Play Except for the foregoing, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
- You may view the PTC Playcontent primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such content. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location and will change from time to time. The number of devices on which you may simultaneously watch depends on your chosen subscription plan and is specified on the “Account” page.
- The PTC Playservice, including the content library, is regularly updated. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, promotional features and availability of PTC Play You can at any time opt-out of tests by visiting the “Account” page and changing the “Test participation” settings.
- The quality of the display of the PTC Playcontent may vary from device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD, Ultra HD and HDR availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in all formats, such as HD, Ultra HD or HDR and not all subscription plans allow you to receive content in all formats. Default playback settings on cellular networks exclude HD, Ultra HD and HDR content. The minimum connection speed for SD quality is 0.5 Mbps; however, we recommend a faster connection for improved video quality. A download speed of at least 5.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content (defined as a resolution of 720p or higher). A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive Ultra HD (defined as a resolution of 1080p or higher) and HDR content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. The time it takes to begin watching PTC Playcontent will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the content you have selected and the configuration of your PTC Playready device.
- PTC Playsoftware is developed by, or for, G-Next Media Pvt. Ltd. and is designed to enable viewing of PTC Playcontent through PTC Playready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities and features may also differ between devices. You acknowledge that the use of the service may require third party software that is subject to third party licenses. You agree that you may automatically receive updated versions of the PTC Playand related third-party software.
- USAGEThe user will be exclusively in charge of procuring the essential gear (smartphone, tablet, computer) and Internet access that might be required to download &utilise the PTC PlayApplications.The user only has the ability & right to watch & use the PTC Play application for utilising the services. However no privilege to copy, duplicate, convey, sell, exchange or use the same for business purposes unlawfully.You are under a commitment to utilize the PTC PlayApp are for sensible and legitimate purposes.
The PTC Playapp shall not be used with any criminal intention or for any unlawful activity. If found to be engaged in any such activity, the user shall be considered solely responsible.
- COMMUNICATIONSWhen you utilize our app send messages or any other correspondence to us, you concur and comprehend that you are interacting with us through electronic records and you agree to get information exchange by means of electronic records from us occasionally and as and when needed.We may speak with you by email or by such other method of correspondence.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMERAll the features & functions of the PTC Playapp are provided to the user on “as is” and “as available” premise with no portrayal or guarantees, express or inferred aside from generally determined in writing.The company does not warrant or guarantee that:(a) The features & functions of the PTC Playapp will be continually accessible, or accessible at all. (b) The available details on the application are final, genuine, exact or non-misleadingThe PTC Playapp or company won’t be obligated to you in any capacity or in connection to the substance of, or utilization of, or generally regarding the use & benefits of the app.The PTC Playapp does not guarantee that data, content, materials, updates or communications on or generally made accessible to you through the app & website; their servers; or electronic correspondence sent from us are free of Viruses or other such threats, in spite of our earnest attempts to Protect from & prevent such instances.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICYAll kind of content used & updated on the PTC Playapp, for example, written content, digital content, visual content, VOD content, music content, events, designs, logos, symbols, pictures, sounds, advanced downloads, information accumulations, and programming, is the property of the company(G-Next Media), its members or its substance providers and is secured by India and international copyright, authors’ rights and database right laws.
Any use of the intellectual property owned by PTC Playshall be considered a violation of the law & may be subject to prosecution & penalty or both.
10. ACCOUNT TERMINATION
The company can deicide anytime about suspension, deletion or termination of a user account based on discretion that usage by a particular user may be harmful to the company or other users in any direct or indirect way.
The PTC Playapp maintains all authority to adjust & change these Terms whenever deemed necessary. I can be done with or without prior notice(s). Any such updates shall be updated on the website & app under Terms & conditions. These updates will be considered effective from the date of publishing unless stated otherwise. Please keep checking the terms & conditions on the website regularly to access the latest details.
The PTC Playapp won’t be obligated to pay any damages, including immediate, indirect, coincidental, reformatory, and considerable damages, emerging out of or use/inability to use the PTC Playapp.
11. RETURN/REFUND POLICY
Because of the nature of business & our role in the transaction as intermediary, PTC Playapp does not allows cancellations or refunds of any kind. All sales are ‘final’ & are executed ‘As Is’. Any payments for membership or products purchased can not be refunded.
By browsing, accessing or using this Sample Store mobile application ( PTCPlay), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions of Use, you must immediately discontinue your access to the Mobile Application and your use of the services offered on the Mobile Application. Continued use of the Mobile Application will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use, as may be amended from time to time.
We may periodically make changes to the contents of the PTC Play, including to the descriptions and prices of services advertised, at any time and without notice. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Application.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time without notice. The revised Terms and Conditions of Use will be posted on the Mobile Application and shall take effect from the date of such posting. You are advised to review these terms and conditions periodically as they are binding upon you.
- General Exceptions
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information: (a) by law; (b) to conduct our business; (c) to secure our systems; or (d) to enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by law. Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage. In order to ensure that all our users comply with the Terms of Service, we may monitor your personal information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance. To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your personal information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content. We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the services from a third party service provider. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party.
- Third Party Ad Network
- What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails/SMS to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email.
We endeavour to comply with laws of other countries but cannot and do not warrant that we do. We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and the Website controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Website. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours. This policy if effective as on the date mentioned hereinabove. We at our sole discretion may change any or all of the terms of this policy by updating this document from time to time. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review this policy periodically. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions for users
You hereby give your express consent to us for sharing Your Personal Information with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
At times we may make your Personal Information available to our service providers (such as but not limited to: marketing, analytics, research, communication, advertisements, infrastructure and IT services, technology or software providers, payment processing and other service providers) that work with us or assist us to provide services to you or license us software which we include in our application(s). Personal Information will only be shared with our service providers to provide or improve the PTC PLAY Service and to enable us to analyse our marketing efforts. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose your Personal Information except in connection with providing their services. We or our service providers may also share your advertisement identifiers such as IDFA, GAID etc. with advertising / data exchanges, and marketing analytics and other digital advertising and marketing service providers. The advertisement identifiers are used by these exchanges and service providers to decide which ads you see both on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications.
IDFA-The Identifier for Advertisers
GAID-Google Advertising ID